Monday, March 10, 2008

whenceforth, wherefore,

There are certain things about my life that Marri Coen does not know. Here are some things she should find out in this beautiful forum

a. I secretly work for the CIA. This necessitates disappearing from time to time with the ostensible purpose of saving the world. Also, internet connectivity in Afghanistan sucks.

b. I am a double agent for the Mossad. This is because Mossad (according to literature I read) is pretty awesome. Plus matso-ball soup.

c. I do not make the bed

d. Or doing the dishes

e. I cannot cook, though only Eddie can make a better mac 'n cheese than me. I've been practising

f. While I have been away plotting world domination, India beat Australia in the second final of a tournament no one cares about in a sport no one cares about. I hate America

g. Just kiddin', Cheney.

h. Fantasy baseball drafts are awesome

No comments: