Tuesday, February 26, 2008

introduction to marri coen


This is a picture of Marri Coen. Marri Coen and I got married a year ago, and wanted to share with our friends our thoughts on the married life. Welcome to our blog! Feel free to post your comments at any time.

This is how I proposed to Marri:

Me (on one knee): 'Marri Coen, will you do me the honor of marrying me?'

This is how Marri remembers it:

Me (drunk): 'Let's go upstairs and get married'

-- Marriage is about compromise. We each have our beliefs and thoughts, often they are different and variant. For example, I am a Democrat and Marri Coen is a Republican. In many couples this could cause tremendous stress to the relationship, but we have learned that being married does not mean we have to share the same beliefs. Just being together is enough for us.

Toodles!

No comments: